Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Randoms


Yay...It's FRIDAY!!

Time for some randoms pics from our week.

Last night Austin had his end of the year band concert.  They sounded so much better compared to their Christmas concert.  Lots of improvement.  At the end of the concert they gave a couple of awards away and Austin got one.  He got the most outstanding musician trombone award.  We were so proud of him!




Tuesday I took Ace to the doctor.  He has had a nasty cough and we wanted to have him check out.  We left the doctor with some cough medicine and it has helped.  Poor baby didn't feel very well at all. He really doesn't like going to the doctor at all. He cried most of the time we were there.




Wednesday it was Rangers day at Aydrie's school and she got to wear her Rangers gear.  I tried to get a picture of her but she wasn't having it.




This week I walked into the living room and Ace was trying to ride Aydrie's shopping cart.  This is how he has been playing with this all week.  Sometimes he gets stuck and just screams for help.  He is too funny!




He has also been helping around the house...I wish...ha!



Did you watch Grey's Anatomy?? OMG I cried my eyes out.   I hate how they always end the seasons!

Tonight we are having our monthly girls night.  I look forward to these every month.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...