Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Randoms


Happy Friday!!

We are all looking forward to the weekend around here. We are all going to the Rangers game tomorrow and we are hoping it doesn’t rain.

Austin finally turned in his flower project on Tuesday. He ended up with 26 different flowers in his book.  I am hoping he gets a good grade. I am glad we are finally finished with that project.



I meant to post this pictures in the post I did yesterday but I forgot.  These are the yummy fajitas and strawberry short cake we had last Friday night.  I wish we were eating this again tonight!





Wednesday we went to Jayden’s first tee ball game.  They are so funny to watch at that age. He did really good  and they won!




Ace Brady really enjoyed the cupcakes at Lillie’s party last week. I think he ended up having two or three because he would take a bite and then drop it.  Don’t worry I didn’t let him eat three whole cupcakes…he probably had half of one. His favorite part was the yummy icing.



Speaking of Lillie birthday party.  I was going through my pictures the other day and I found this one when she was a itty bitty baby.  It is crazy how much they change in just one year!



Heather came for a visit last night and ate dinner with us.  Ace just loves his Aunt Heather.  He always gets upset when she is gets ready to leave.  So, last night Heather put Ace to sleep before she left so he wouldn't get upset. He is just too sweet sometimes.



Hope you all have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...