Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wedding Decor

So, we had lots of fun decorating this past weekend and I wanted to share some of the stuff we did. I wish I would have gotten more pictures but we were so busy I barely had time to get these pics.

My cousin knew she wanted to use wine bottles to decorate and lucky for her, she knew someone that worked at a restaurant and they were able to save about 40 wine bottles for her.  We all got together one weekend and decorated them with some lace...very simple but so pretty.


We used burlap down the centers of the tables and put baby's breath in the wine bottles.  We got some mason jars and tied twine around them.  They turned out so cute!  We had lots of burlap left over so we put some in a vase filled with water and added a floating candle...loved that!


Our cousins favorite color growing up was purple so of course she had to have purple in her wedding!  She got some pretty purple fabric and added it to the tables. I wish I would have gotten better pics. 


The bride and the groom had their own table set up were they ate dinner.  My mom used her cricut to make this cute Mr & Mrs banner.   She also made this Just Married sign for the entry table.




My mom has been using her cricut a lot lately and also made this adorable sign.  It made a great decoration and gift for the bride and groom.  My dad also help with this as he built the frame for it with some old scrap wood he had.  I love how this turned out!



The cake table turned out cute.   I think the groom's cake was my favorite only because we added that cute chalk board sign and chocolate covered strawberries.



Heather made these cute little tags to put on the napkins that had the silverware in.  We tied them to the napkins with twine.


Last but not least we were so proud that we made the bouquets and boutonnieres.  I promise these looked mush better in person. Plus the boutonniere was worn by a little boy for a couple of hours so it was looking kind of ruff when I finally got a picture of it.  This is a picture of the throw away bouquet.   I think they turned out pretty good considering we have never ever made a bouquet before.




We had lots of fun doing all this! I will post some pics from the wedding tomorrow.



1 comment:

Andreia Regina said...

Amazing ideias! I loved each detail.
XXOO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...