Friday, April 6, 2012

Randoms

Happy Friday!

I am off work today and I am so happy about that!
  
This past Tuesday we had several tornadoes come through DFW and surrounding areas.  There was a tornado down the street from my office and for about two hours we were on the lookout. I was a nervous wreck. It is a scary thing.  I am very grateful that the tornado didn’t make it to my office. I am also grateful that there were no tornadoes by my house as some were not that lucky.  I love spring time but I hate all the spring storms that come with it.

Last weekend I bought this pretty hanging basket.  It looks good on my front porch and I am ready to get my other flowers planted. I just have got to find the time.  I am hoping I can keep this one alive.
  

Last Friday Lilly stopped by for a little visit and Ace and Lillie got to play for a little bit. Aunt Heather was over and thought it would be fun to put Lillie in the shopping basket. It was fun for about a minute…until Ace decided he wanted in the basket too.  Ha!





Ace is such a copy cat and wants to do everything Austin does.  Austin had his fishing hat one and Ace had to wear it to.  He is so funny.



We have been spray tanning at Heathers house the past couple of weeks and each week I take Ace with me.  One week I was kind of running late and Adam packed Ace’s dinner.  Ace thought it was the coolest thing and was ready to leave.



A couple of weeks ago I received an email from The Children's Place with a 30% off code and at the time they were doing the Place Cash.  Ace doesn’t have any summer clothes so I got him a couple of outfits really cheap and earned some Place Cash. I am hoping to spend the Place Cash next week.  I was very impressed with the super fast shipping. I ordered from them on a Saturday and got my stuff within 3 days!



Yesterday at school Austin received the Principle's Award. We are all so proud of him.


In just a little while we will be heading to my aunts to decorate for my cousins wedding.  I am hoping that everything turns out the way she pictured it.  I am looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend and celebrating!

Hope you have a great weekend!

life rearranged

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...