Thursday, April 12, 2012

John and Tiff's Wedding

Happy Thursday!!

Here are some pictures from the wedding on Saturday.  I didn't get to many pictures.  I brought my good camera so I didn't have it out all night.  I am always so scared I am going to drop it when I have it. 






The reception turned out really nice.  They had some good italian food and the groom and bride's cake was so good.  I might have had a little of both.  They had a DJ that played lots of good songs and they even played some special request.






Calling all the single ladies...and guess who caught the bouquet.  Ha!  I was a bit to excited. LOL


Everyone had a good time.  We always have so much fun when we get together!

2 comments:

Jhaskovec87 said...

gorgeous pic Courtney at the bottom!! and YAYYY Heather, what did Jared have to say about that?!?

Courtney and Heather said...

Thanks! Umm he didn't have much to say about that. lol

~Courtney~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...