Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Busy Friday and Saturday

Hey there!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a very busy weekend.  It all started on Friday.  We got up bright and early and headed to Grapevine to decorate for my cousins wedding.  We had my car packed full of stuff once again.  At one point I was worried we were going to have to take two cars but we ended up getting everything in my car.


We spent all day on Friday decorating for the hall. We all had a great time and got lots done the first day.  I promise I helped decorate. I told someone they needed to take a picture of me doing something but that never happened. I am always the one taking the pictures!







We decorated all day and most of the night.  We were all very happy when we decided to call it a night.    We were staying at the Gaylord for the weekend and we couldn't wait to get there.  We  headed to the Gaylord and got something to eat and stayed up laughing till 2:00 in the morning. 





Saturday, we headed back to the hall to finish decorating.   We had lots to get done and at one point we weren't sure if we were going to get it all done.   Luckily, our Dad showed up early and he helped us get the ceiling decorated.   The bride wanted it done and we were determined to do it.



Heather and I put our heads together and made the brides bouquets and bridesmaid bouquet.  We also made the guys boutonnieres.   I wish I would have gotten a good picture of them but they were gone before I got too.  As bad as we didn't want to Heather and I skipped the actual wedding ceremony to stay back and make sure we could get everything done.


We love decorating and doing this kind of stuff and the bride loved everything which makes it even better!  I am so glad we got everything thing done that our cousin wanted and we are so glad she loved everything!

I didn't want to overload this post with pics so I will be back tomorrow to show you some of the stuff that we made.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...