Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!!

Heather... I only have 1 picture for this week's post! I've only been taking pics of really "Special" outfits. Here is my favorite from last week! Next week I promise to have more.


I guess I was feeling "country" this day. Unfortunately, I don't know where the skirt is from. I bought it from a co-worker a few years ago, but it is SO cute!

Lace top is from a little boutique here in town.

Denim jacket... again not sure. I've had it for YEARS!

FAVORITE PART.... BOOTS! I bought these boots 2 years ago at Christmas. They are my first and only pair of REAL boots and I LOVE THEM! They are Corral from Sheplers.


Courtney....I didn't post any pics for WIWW last week so these pictures are all from last week.  I am trying to get back into the swing of things but it has been really hard. 

I wore my boots for the last time last week. I was so glad to pull out my sandals.  I can't believe it is already March! 



Head to Toe - Target




Cardi - Target
Dress - Rue 21
Boots - Charolotte Russe



Dress - Target
Boots - Charolotte Russe




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

My House of L said...

Love the leopard skirt and great striped dress!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love the leopard skirt!

Catalina said...

Those leopard flats are adorable!

And I love sister blogs -- my sister and I have one too! http://cityandburbsblog.com

Catalina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...