Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weekend Fun

I can't believe it is March 1st!! Crazy how this year is flying by.  We had a fun weekend.


Friday night we had a little girls night.  We met up with my mom, aunt, SIL, and cousin for dinner.  It was really nice.  I enjoyed getting out of the house for a little bit.  We have decided to meet up once a month for dinner and I am looking forward to next month!  I took my camera but didn't get a pictures of us girls.  We were talking and laughing the whole night I totally forgot! Boo!  I will have to get a pic of us next time.


Saturday  we hung around the house all day and played and took a couple of naps.  I was so close to going to Target but decided not to.  I haven't been to Target in months and I am really proud of myself.  I am not to sure how much longer I can take it!


Ace loves his little corner we have set up for him.  I picked all these toys up several times on Saturday.








Sunday we went to Adam's mom and dads to celebrate his and his brother's birthday.  They share the some birthday which is neat.  The weather was nice so we got to play outside.  Aydrie and Ace love to be outside!










Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...