Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Rest Of Our Weekend

Friday night us girls met for our “monthly meeting” as we call it.  Ha!  We had a good time talking and laughing and probably bothering all the people around us....but it was fun.  I didn’t get any pics again…I am going to remember next month.

Saturday, we got up bright and early and took Aydrie Rose out to breakfast. Austin had a school function to go to so it was just the four of us.  We took Aydrie out for her favorite –pancakes.  Both her and Ace enjoyed their breakfast.  After breakfast we had to go and pick up some last minute things for Aydrie’s party and then we rested at home for a couple of hours.





 Sunday, we got up and cleaned the house and then me and Aydrie went though all her new clothes and tried them on. She got such cute clothes for her birthday.  We love them all and can’t wait for her to  wear them. There are a couple of things that we have to exchange for a bigger or smaller size and I hope to do that this weekend...as I want to make sure I can get the exact same stuff in her size.  I am pretty sure Aydrie was getting very annoyed by me. We decided to get out of the house for a little while and went to Adams parents.  We played outside for a while and then went home to get ready for the week.







Hope you had a great weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...