Friday, March 9, 2012

Randoms

It's FRIDAY!!!

Spring Break is next week and we are off for the week!  Yay!! We have nothing really planned but I am sure we will figure something out. I am just hoping we have some pretty warm weather so we can get out and enjoy it! 


My cousin has the biggest and sweetest dog even though I am scared of her when she gets near me. Ha! You would think she was a little lap dog.  She kept wanting to get up in my moms and sisters lap.  I just stood back and took pics.




Ace is getting so big and doing all kinds of new things.  His newest thing is when he sees his daddy put on a hat he wants one to. I am thinking I going to have to purchase this little guy a few hats for the summer. 




Aydrie and Ace had a sweet friendly moment last weekend.  So, I had to get a quick picture of it.  Ace likes to climb up on the bed to sit by Aydrie and watch Dora.



Last week while Adam was at work he got a little visitor and sent me this picture.  It is hard to believe she is fixing to be ONE!




We went to my parents this week for a visit and these two got to play.  It was hard for me to get a picture of them both looking at me.




Have a great weekend!!


life rearranged

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow, that is a pretty big dog! I think I would be scared if she tried to sit on my lap too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...