Thursday, March 1, 2012

Randoms

Happy Friday!!  This has been a long week!


Last Saturday I woke up and wanted to catch up on my blog reads from the week and I saw this screen when I went to our page.  I saw this page and immediately called Heather who had saw this to.  We were both so sick at our stomachs.  Heather started working on a fix and luckily our blog was recovered.  Has this ever happened to you???

So, now we are seriously going to get a blog book made for the last two years.  I am still trying to figure out what to use so if you have done this before I would love to know what site you used.






Heather had nice little package arrive at her house on Saturday.  She got her Erin Condren planer and is loving it.






We have been having some great weather.  We really had a mild winter and I was pretty happy about that.  Last year we had snow and ice and lots of cold temps.  I am so glad we didn't get that this year.  I am looking forward to spring.  I wore my winter boots for the last time on Wednesday and pulled out my sandals.  I will hopefully be able to wear sandals from here on out if the weather stays nice and pretty.

 



Ace Brady has discovered Austin's Kindle Fire and loves to watch movies on there.  He gets really upset when his turn is over. 





I have a new hair tool.  I friend at work gave me her speed waver and I think I am going to like it.  It will be nice to have something else to do with my hair.  I am getting to the point where I want a change and want to cut my hair just because I want a different look so I think this will be good to have.   This was my first time using it.   I am sure it will take a couple of times before I get used to it.





And guess who is going to see Kenny again this year???  That would be us!  There will be 9 of us going and we can't wait.  We even got better seats this year.    It will be a fun girls day for sure!  The concert is in June and we are already thinking about what we are going to wear. Ha!

We went last year and had so much fun!



Hope you have a great weekend!



life rearranged

2 comments:

The Rypple Effect said...

YES that has happened to me. I just about died when I saw that. It finally just came up on its own. After about 30 min. of tears...I realized that it wasn't the end of the world (but it was devistating to think all of that hard work was gone.)

Laurie J said...

i have never seen that screen (yikes!) and i've never printed my blog but i've read blog2print is good. wish my temps looked like that--i'm looking at SNOW! happy weekend to ya
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...