Monday, March 12, 2012

Rainy Weekend

We had a very rainy weekend.  Not a good way to kick off our spring break and the sad thing is they are calling for rain later on this week to.  I am hoping the weather man is wrong!


We had plans to go camping this week and at the last minute we had a change in plans...so we are probably going to hang around the house most of the week.  I may even try to sneak in a trip to Target.  I haven't been there in months!  I think it is time I pay it a visit.

Saturday morning we woke up to cloudy skies and it rained off and on all day.  Ace needed a hair cut so we ran and got his hair cut.  He cried most of the time but we left there with a cute hair cut. A lot better than last time.  He was all smiles after his hair cut because he got a sucker!



We then headed to my moms to talk wedding decorations.  My aunt and cousin came down for the day. Heather and them came up with some cute table docorations.  Here is a little sneak peak.


Sunday afternoon the sun came out so we decided to get out of the house for a bit.  We went to lunch and then headed to the park to feed the ducks.








I have a feeling we may be feeding the ducks a lot this year.  Ace and Aydrie loved it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...