Friday, March 16, 2012

Pedi's and Doctor Visit

Thursday, we got up bright and early because Heather and I had a pedicure appointment at 10:00.  I am not sure why she made the appointment so early but we ended up getting up at 7:30.  It was a very early morning. I had to get Aydrie and Ace fed and dressed and out the door by 9:30 to take them to my moms. It was a stressful morning but so worth my two hours I got.  We did make our appointment and it was nice to sit and not worry about running after little ones.  I took my kindle and got to catch up on all my magazine reads. I was like three weeks behind. 


We used Pinterest to get design ideas for our toes and we love how they turned out.


At the last minute I decided I needed a manicure also and got my nails painted a very pretty blue. I love them!  And I can never figure out why when they paint my nails they never chip?!


While we were there we decided to meet my mom and kids for lunch but then my mom called and said that Aydrie had gotten sick and wasn't feeling good.  So, I went home to a sick little girl.  She was getting sick to her stomach and running fever...the first thing we all though was strep as those are they two symptoms she always gets. Luckily the doctor was able to see her late that afternoon so we spent the afternoon at the doctor. They did the test for strep and it came back positive. 
 

While we were at the doctors office Ace stayed with my mom and enjoyed some more wagon time.




We are hoping Aydrie's meds kick in fast!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...