Thursday, March 8, 2012

Girls Day

Last Saturday we got up bright and early and went to our aunts.   My SIL was nice and watched Aydrie and Ace for me and Austin stayed with my dad so I was kid free for the day.  Oh...and that was so nice...no crying....no fighting...just a nice day with the girls.

We went to my aunts and then headed to David’s Bridal to pick out a wedding dress.  Our cousin is getting married in five short weeks so she was on the hunt for the dress.


It was nice that they invited us to go along with them.  She did find the dress and it is gorgeous!  We were there for a couple of hours so after we got done there we went to find the perfect shoes and then it was time for lunch.  We enjoyed lunch and shopped some more.

We were gone from 9:00 Saturday morning till about 11:00 at night. It was a long fun day!  My cousin just bought a new house so we spent the rest of the day shopping for new décor for it.  It was nice to go shopping and someone else was spending all the money. Ha!There house is perfect and also has a nice big pool.  I am hoping we will be invited over for a swim this summer. ;)




It was a fun day and I was happy to make it home an crawl in bed! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...