Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fishing, Bubbles and Wagon Rides

Wednesday, I had planned to stay home but the weather was so pretty we decided to get out of the house.  We went out to my mom and dads and played outside all afternoon.   Austin has discovered he loves fishing and spent the day fishing.   He caught his first fish and it only took him a couple of hours.  Ha! (Papa forgot to get a picture with his first catch...so will have have to get a picture with the next fish he catches by himself and just pretend it's the first.)  Aydrie and Ace had fun playing outside.  We blew bubbles and took wagon rides.









Ace has figured out that if he takes the dogs toy and runs the dog will chase him.  He got a kick out of it and had fun playing this little game over and over again.






Ace was warn out from playing so hard he was out by the time we got out of my moms driveway.   I love that doing something so simple like playing with bubbles, fishing, or wagon rides can be so fun when your a kid.  My life would be so boring with out these three...they make me smile and laugh every day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...