Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!!

Heather... Hello! It's 5:50 on a WIWW Morning. I forgot to do my pictures last night, Here we go!


So this day I took my picture in the morning. My hair looks so great!
Top- Forever 21
Jean Jacket- ?
Pants- Old Navy
Flats- Target


On this day, I took my picture in the afternoon. Better lighting but my hair is looking pretty bad.
Top- Forever 21
Cardi- Papaya
Pants- Old Navy
Flats- Target

Courtney....Well this week is just flying buy and that is a good thing!

I only took two picture this last week. Boo

I will try and do better next week.


This is actually another dress. I just put a shirt over it and I am wearing my favorite boots again.


Top - Old Navy
Dress - Target
Boots - Charlotte Russe


I love this lace shirt and have a couple of them.

I love how you can wear them with just about anything.


Shirt - Target
Lace Shire - Local boutique
Jeans - Target
Shoes- The Shu Store


Thanks for stopping this week.

If you missed last weeks WIWW check it out here.


pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tricia Nae said...

y'all always look so adorable. i really need to start taking pictures of myself...maybe that would motivate me to actually get dressed and do my hair/makeup most days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...