Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We're back!

So, it's Wednesday and we are FINALLY joining the WIWW Club again!

We have missed it and are so glad to be posting our pictures again!

Heather.... School has been completely CRAZY! I never knew how much work my first year teaching would actually be! Just as soon as I feel like I get the hang of it, something else is thrown at me and I feel brand new again. I am loving my sweeties even though they wear me out! I could not imagine having any other job!

So... here's some of my outfits over the last few weeks! I'm really feeling the pressure to dress extra cute because of these pictures! I think I've been slacking.

Loving my hair this day!

Blouse- Target
Lace tee- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Cheetah flats- Target

This is my favorite cardigan right now. I wear it almost every day! When I get something new that I REALLY like, I wear it ALL THE TIME! So pathetic I know, but just wait and you'll see!

Black Lace Cardi- Forever 21
Dress- Ross
Boots- Not sure?

I'm also loving this green cardi I got right before Christmas. You can't really see the color well, but it's great!

Cardi- Forever 21
Black tank- Forever 21
Pants- Old Navy
Flats- Target

Courtney....Hey there...I am trying to get back into WIWW but it has been hard.  I love doing it but I have got to get into the habit of taking pictures before I put on my lounge clothes.

I have three outfits this week.


These are a few outfits I have worn over the last few weeks.

And just to worn you I love my brown boots and wear them every chance I get.


I found a little boutique in town that I love and have picked up a couple of new dresses.  These first two dresses I got there and love them. I figure I can wear these in the spring and then the tank one in the summer too. Lots of wear out of them.



Dress - Local boutique
Shirt - Target
Boots - Charlotte Russe




Dress - Local boutique
Boots - Charlotte Russe



This is acutally a dress I just put a long sleeve shirt over it so it looks like a skirt.  A totally different look.  I wore this dress before here.

Dress -Target
Shirt - Target
Boots - Charlotte Russe



Hopefully we will be joining WIWW next week to. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other girls.

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round



Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

These are great! I especially love the second and last. :)

Sherri said...

YEAH! Glad ya'll are back! Great looks for you both. I want that striped skirt!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...