Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Decor

So, Valentine's Day is tomorrow and we are just now getting around to sharing our decorations.

We have had our decorations up since right after Christmas.

Courtney... I took my Christmas decorations down and put up my Valentine's stuff right away.  This year I decided to just decorate my mantle. I used all the same stuff from last year.


I love this subway art Heather found last year.  I am hoping to find some other prints and use this all year long.  Last year I put it up and forgot about it.


We made these ruffle balls last year and I am loving them more this year.  I love that I used them this year to and I plan on using them again and again. 


I bought this candle around Christmas time last year. I use it for Christmas and then leave it out to use with my vday decorations.  I got this at Hobby Lobby for 50% off.   I love when Hobby Lobby has all there pretty candles 50% off.


This is my favorite vday decorations.  We made this heart wreath last year and I love it!  I am hoping to use this method to make another wreath real soon.


 

Heather... I also used my stuff from last year.


You can see our Heart Wreath Tutorial here.


Jared's dad gave us this pretty amoire. Not sure who it belonged to before us, but I decided to put some of my V-Day decor on top.




I also added a little love to my kitchen. We shared our chalkboards with our Blog Family last year on V-Day. It's so fun to go back and see posts from a year ago!


This is one of the first pictures of Jared and I. I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. It's one of my absolute favorite pictures, and I love having it in my kitchen to see everyday. I'm very happy that I kept this copy after all this time!

We hope that you and your Valentine have the most perfect day!

Happy Monday everyone!

Linking Up
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...