Thursday, February 16, 2012

Smore's Weekend

We had a great weekend.

We started out our weekend with a dinner date minus the kids and it was nice.

Adam and I went out to eat with Heather, Jared, Derek and Chels.

We had a great time and there were lots of laughs and funny conversations.

Never a dull moment when we all get together.

I wish I would have gotten a pic of us girls.


Saturday it was very cold so we stayed at home most of the day and then went to my parents for dinner.

Heather brought stuff to make smores.

So, after dinner we had planned to light the fire pit out side but it was bitter cold Saturday night.

So.....we made smores inside.












Everyone had a fun time and the smores where so good!

I am thinking we will be having this little treat again soon.

Hope you had a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...