Friday, February 24, 2012

Randoms

Happy Friday!!


I didn't post any randoms last week so I didn't get a chance to post our Valentine goodies. When I got home from work I had this stuff waiting on me. Then my mom and dad came over and brought the kids cookies. 







Last week our little visitor was back at our front door.  Ace gets so excited when this cat comes up to the door.





In the last two weeks Ace has decided he is doesn’t like baths. He screams, cries, and pulls at me the entire time he is taking a bath. This worries me because my other to love the water and have since they were babies.  I don’t want him to not like the water.  We LOVE going to the beach and pool in the summer and I want him to love it to.  I am hoping this phase is over by summer.



Last Friday we had Aydie’s ARD meeting.  We have these usually twice a year where we discuss her progress and her future goals.  To tell you the truth I hate going to them. I always leave the meeting feeling so sad that Aydrie has to go through this and she has to work so hard to do the simplest things. But we got a good report and her teachers/therapist can really tell a difference in her after her eye surgery. They made us feel so good because we had a hard time deciding rather  or not we should do it.  I am glad we did now. Overall she is making progress which is what we want.





 So, did any of you watch Big Brother??  Well, if so then I am sure you know who Rachel and Brendon are.  I love them…they make me laugh. I know a lot of people can’t stand them but they are very entertaining.  They are going to me on The Amazing Race this season.  It starts Sunday.  I usually don’t watch The Amazing Race but I will be watching this year. Ha!





Tonight we are having a girls night with my mom, aunt, and cousins.  We always have fun when we get together.  Looking forward to lots of laughs!

Hope you have a great weekend!



life rearranged


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...