Monday, January 9, 2012

Yummy Easy Meatballs

I made these super easy meatballs for Christmas and they were so good.

So, I thought I would share.

They are made with grape jelly and chili sauce.

You wouldn't that combo would be good together but they are.








All you need is:

  • Meatballs
  • Grape Jelly
  • Heinz Chile Sauce






All you have to do is put your meatballs in a crockpot.

While those are warming combine the chili sauce and grape jelly in a pan and warm up on the stove.







Stir in the grape jelly until it is melted. 








Then pour over the meatballs and cook on low.

You will end up with some great tasting meatballs.







This are so easy and I will be making these again.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking here and here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

4you-withlove said...

Easy and actually I bet they are good...a very sweet and spicy combo!

Courtney and Heather said...

They are soo good!

Sandy said...

How big a jar of jelly do you use???? Sandy

Courtney and Heather said...

Hi Sandy!

I used the big jar (48oz).

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...