Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

Hey there!!

I feel like every time I turn around I am writing about our weekends. 

It really is true that time goes by faster the older you get. Ha!

I know our weekends are far from exciting but it is nice to have something to look back on.

Sometimes I feel like I write the same thing over and over again…oh well.


Friday Austin had a birthday party to go to.

We dropped him off and went and pick up chinese food.

It was so good!

We watched Jayden Friday night.

So we went home and ate chinese and watched Up.

I love that movie!



Saturday night we went to a wedding.

Ace and Aydrie went for a little while and then my mom and Heather watched them the rest of the night.

So, Adam and I had a night out by ourselves.

It was nice and Austin had fun.


I wished I would have gotten a pic of all of us but I didn’t.  

I didn’t even pull out my camera until the very end of the night.



Sunday, we had a lazy day and stayed in our jammies all day.

I am starting to enjoy my lazy Sundays!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...