Monday, January 30, 2012

Show and Tell Monday- Finally!

A couple of months ago, I shared my Fredericksburg find and my plans for it.

Well.... FINALLY! I cleaned that bad boy up and sat it in my living room. I am LOVING it and am so glad to finally have it in the house!


I didn't do much work to it. I actually liked the originality and uniqueness of it!


I wiped it all over with a wet wash cloth.


Then sprayed a clear coat of Polyurethane over it.


And that was it! Now it's my fun coffee table. Jared still isn't satisfied. He wants something he can put his feet on and eat on. No problem for me, I'll just keep looking for something else and put this pretty in another spot!

Happy Monday Y'all! Have a great week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen Lossing, The Consigner Designer said...

This is great. I just purchased a similar trunk and am looking for inspiration and ideas. Your is just beautiful. Hop on over to my blog and check my trunk out if you'd like!
http://theconsignerdesigner.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-eye-of-beholder.html

Kristi said...

I'm such a sucker for a great trunk!! LOVE this one. These are beautiful. Would be delighted for you to link to my brand new party: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/01/mop-it-up-mondays-party-1.html
{HUGS},
kristi
your newest follower ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...