Friday, January 27, 2012

Randoms


I am so glad it is FRIDAY!

This week went by really slow for me.


Heather and I failed at our WIWW post this week.

We had every intention on doing it and then the next thing we know it's Wednesday morning.

Oh, well maybe next week.



Do any of you use Picnik???

Have you heard that they are shutting down the site in the middle of April?

That make us so sad!

I am not sure what we are going to use now?

What editing programs do you use?

We need something easy and quick like Picnik.




Last Saturday night Adam was fixing the lock on our front door and this little one put his hat on and got my keys like he was going somewhere.

It was the cutest thing.

It surprised me that he could actually get the hat on.

He is so smart.




That same night our neighbors cat wondered to our house and hung out on our front porch.

Ace got a big kick out of that.

And set there playing with it.

That is probably as close as he will ever get to a cat.

This momma is not a cat person.






A couple of weeks ago Austin tried out for a play at his school and he got the lead role.

We are so proud of him.

He will be the “King” in The King and I this spring.





April sent me this pic of Ace last Saturday while he was there.

He thought this little tray was neat.

Jayden was nice and let him use it.

I love getting pics of the kiddos when they are not with me.

Puts a smile on my face.






Aydrie had to give up the high chair to her little brother.

But she is now big enough to sit in a chair at the table.

And she does really well now.

She likes sitting at the table like a big girl!





Yesterday morning I was having a bad morning.

I got up a little late.

I was having a bad hair day.

I left the house in a bad mood.

Then I get a text from Adam telling me to have a good day with this pic.

And my day got better.





Have a great weekend!!

life rearranged
Photobucket

1 comment:

Holly said...

Aww I love the photos of the cat looking in the door! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...