Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hanging out with Aunt Heather

Last Tuesday Heather took Ace to the doctor for us.

She was off on her Christmas break and I could not miss work.

I am so glad she agreed to do this for us.

They set in the doctors for like an hour and a half.

I got this picture and wanted to cry...look at his poor pitiful eyes.


Turns out Ace had an ear infection and RSV.

And was not able to go to the sitters.

So, my sister offered to watch him.

So, all week I got pictures of Ace and loved it! 

I hate the he was at home sick with her but I loved getting pictures of him.

I wish I could have stayed home but it worked out.


This is the first picture I got.

Heather said Ace didn't know what to think about staying at her house.

He looks kind of confused.


But that didn't last long.

Ace loves his Aunt Heather.

They spent there time playing, taking naps, and doing his breathing treatments...which are not easy to do.







Finally feeling a little better....playing and taking more naps.




The last day Ace was with Heather he got to eat cookies and marshmallows for breakfast!

She sent me this picture and I was like are you serious??

Oh well he was sick and it was only for one day.






Thanks Aunt Heather for helping us out! 

We really do appreciate it.

And Ace if feeling much better!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...