Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!

Well, this week just flew by!

Yay for the weekend!


Wednesday night we(Heather & my mom) met my aunt and cousins for dinner. It was my cousins birthday.

We had a great time chatting and laughing.  And we even talked about a little girls trip in August.

I am hoping all of our plans work out. ;)

We definitely need to get together at least once a month.

I meant to get a pic of all of us and forgot. Boo!




Last Monday I was off work and Adam got Aydrie girl ready for school.

I am usually the one that does.

He text me later that morning and told me he let Aydrie wear her new TOMS and Jacket to school.

I was like why???  And kind of freaked out!

We have our school clothes and weekend clothes and her new TOMS and new jacket are not school clothes.

She looked so cute when she got home from school and her shoes and jacket were fine.  LOL.

Doesn't she look like a big girl?!?






Monday, afternoon my parents stopped by to see the kids and Ace was on a roll with this book.

He loves this book and wants to sit in your lap and point to the pictures and have you tell him what it is.

He knows where the brush is and would find it and act like he was brushing his hair.

He is so smart!

My dad was the was the one he went to with the book and they set like this for a while.






This week we opened two of Ace’s toys he got for Christmas.

I finally pickup batteries for them.

We opened Ace’s Little People barn and he decided he wanted in the box! Ha!



He is loving his Elifun. 

Santa brought this for him and Aydrie.

And they both love it.







Last Saturday I finshed my first book on my Kindle Fire.

Have you read The Hunger Games?

I had no idea that they were doing a movie about it.

The book was so good. I can't wait for the movie.

It is one of those book you don't want to put down.

There are three book in the series.






Last night I finally got all my Christmas stuff down.

It only took me five days.

This is all that remains of Christmas at our house and this will be gone tonight.

It feels good to get my house back in order.




I am so excited that all my shows I watch are back on this week.

I plan to spend my Friday night catching up on my DVR!

Hope you all have a great weekend!


life rearranged


Photobucket

3 comments:

Dianna said...

I too got all of my Christmas stuff down and boxed up except for the tree. It will all go back into the attic tonight!

Wendy said...

I totally hear ya on the Toms. Maecy wore hers to school twice and they are pretty much ruined! :(

Courtney and Heather said...

Oh, Wendy...I am so glad I am not the only one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...