Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Time for a hair cut!

So, Saturday I took Ace to get his 2nd hair cut.

His hair was out of control and at times he couldn't even see because his bangs were so long.



It was time for another one!

He did better this time...there where not any tears.





My little baby now looks like a little boy!

I personally do not like this cut.

I am so particular about my hair and my kids hair. (I am very particular about a lot of things I guess.)

His hair cut is all I could talk about Saturday night.

I kept telling myself that I liked it...I perfer his hair longer.

But I still think he is the cutest little boy no matter how his hair looks!






So, this will be a little lesson for me...the next time (serveral weeks) I go and get his hair cut I will make sure they understand to only trim his hair!

Oh, well it's only hair and it will grow, right?

Me and his daddy have agreed that this is the look we are going for.

We will see how that goes.







Oh, what would I do with out pinterest???


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mommyblogger said...

Love the look your trying to achieve but I think he's cute as a button with his now haircut. He's such a handsome little guy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...