Monday, December 12, 2011

Show and Tell Monday- Pinterest Inspiration

I've been laying low here in the blog world, but my sister has been picking up all of the slack for me!

My first year of teaching is ALMOST half way over! It's amazing how fast it flies by. Some day's I still feel like I have no idea what I am doing! No one ever told me how hard it really was, but I am loving each and every minute of it. Especially this time of year!

Jared and I spent the weekend at the deer lease and by the time we got home on Sunday, I was ready to get a little crafty. What better than to find my inspiration on Pinterest?

I found this CUTE LITTLE TREE and thought it would be SO easy to make!


Most of the supplies, I already had laying around the house. I did have to wonder into the yard to find the perfect stick to use! 


All of these pictures were taken with my iPhone, so they aren't the best but they will do.

The hardest part to this was using the hot glue gun. Seriously! Burnt my finger MANY times! 


Be sure you use an old book, because you won't be able to read it again. I rolled my pages, some tight, others looser.


The whole thing took me probably 30 minutes in all! Perfect project for a cold Christmas day!


Have a great week y'all! It's my last week of school before our 2 week winter break! YAY!



Photobucket

1 comment:

special 'k' said...

I adore these paper crafts. I have saved so many of them for next years decorations. I will need to get started now. Thanks for sharing I will follow on my way out and hope you can find the time to drop over to my place and do the same. Merry Christmas and I look forward to supporting your beautiful blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...