Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lazy Weekend

Hey...there I didn't have time to post about last weekend this week so I am doing it now.

We got to spend some time with Lillie.

She is just the sweetest and cutest!

We had a very very lazy weekend and it was really nice.

Friday I stayed home with Aydrie because she still wasn't feeling well from her surgery.

My Mom and Miss Lillie hung out with us too.



Lillie loved playing in Ace's ball pit.

I think I will be putting this on the list for her 1st Birtday gift.

I think she would enjoy them more in a couple of months.



Aydrie Rose even ejoyed visiting with her.




Saturday, we stayed at home all day.

We had planned to finish our Christmas shopping but a nasty little stomach bug got the best of Adam so he stayed in bed all day. 

I spent the day spraying Lysol...hoping that no one else in our house got it.

So, far so good.

We watched movies and took naps.

It was a perfect Saturday in.








Sunday we finally got out of the house for a while.

We spent the day at Adams parents.



Ace enjoys hanging out with his big brother.


Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...