Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Randoms

It's Friday!!

This has been the longest week ever!!

And I was off on Monday.

I am so looking forward to my three day weekend. 


This little bear has been our best friend this week.

Ace went to the doctor on Tuesday and was ordered to do breathing treatments for the next week.

So, all week we have been doing them.

Do you know how hard it is to give a breathing treatment to a one year old?!

It is not easy!

Luckly, Ace is feeling 10 times better!

I am so glad Aunt April had this machine and is letting us use it.






Last week for Christmas I made some candy cane cupcakes.

They turned out really cute!





I also made some meatballs that are really good.

They are so easy to make.

I will have to post the recipe.

It is a great dish to make for a party.





So, this year for Christmas we all got a Kindle Fire…me, Austin, Heather, and our mom.

Austin and I have already downloaded are first book. 

I love that is not to big but not to small.

I can just stick it in my purse and go.

And while I am at home I find myself on my Kindle Fire more than my laptop.

We have all been enjoying our new toy.





Thursday, Austin left to the deer lease with my dad and brother.

This will be his first time going.

I am sure I way over packed for him but I wanted to make sure he was warm.

I also pack some extra’s for him…kindle fire, ipod, video camera, and iphone.

I am sure when he get there and pulls out all this stuff my dad is going to think I am crazy. Ha!



  
I am not looking forward to taking all my Christmas stuff down.

Heather got her house back in order this week and all her Christmas stuff down. 

I am a little jealous.





Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we have a wedding to go to.

I think it will be fun to ring in the new year with all my family.

I picked up these two cute dreeses today and I am trying to figure out which one to wear.

I am kinda excited about getting dressed up and actually going some where.






Happy New Year!! 

Hope you have a great weekend!


life rearranged

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...