Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday!

I can't believe next weekend is already CHRISTMAS! 

Tomorrow we are going to pick up a few last minute gifts and then Sunday we have Christmas with my parents and the brothers and sisters.  Fun stuff! 

Last year at this time Heather was getting ready to go to Vegas.

I still wish we could have made that trip.




I finally got our Christmas cards in yesterday and put them in the mail this morning.

I think I was cutting it close.

So, to all our family and friends...be on the look out. Ha! 

I got them done real quick because Austin was helping me.

Ace thought he was helping too.




 
Last night I was also busy baking cookies for Austin's class.

He picked out peanut butter chocolate chip. 

I tasted one or a few and they were so good.






The other day Ace got to try his first Oreo...and he loved it.

He loved it so much he cried when he was done.

Poor baby wanted another one and mean mommy wouldn't let him.





Wednesday night we worked on teacher and babysitter gifts. 

I think they turned out really cute and I hope they like them.

It was just a little something to let them know we appreciate all that they do.




I think my wrapping job made them look ten times better.

I love wrapping with tulle.





If you missed Heather's Show N Tell Monday check it out here.

She made a cute book page tree.



Hope you all have a great weekend!


life rearranged

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...