Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Randoms

Happy Friday!!

This has been the longest week EVER!!

We have Christmas Eve at my parents tomorrow with my Mom's family and I still have presents to wrap!

I am thinking about taking the easy route and just going and picking up some tissue paper and gift bags.  I also still have to go to the store and buy food that I am making this weekend. I just thought I had everything ready to go.



Heather has been off all week and the day she sent me this picture.

M&M Cookie Bars!!

She got the recipe off Pinterest.

I am hoping I get to taste these this weekend.

They look so yummy!

Our Grandma used to make cookie bars...these remind me of her.





She also picked up these cute little containers from Wal Mart.

I am hoping I can run buy there and pick up one or two before tomorrow??

If I don't get them this year I am definitely getting these next year.







I was trying to figure out a little something to give with my Christmas cards at work and finally decided on the little PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel from Bath and Body Works.

They had lots of cute Christmas scents and they worked out perfect.






I ordered some Christmas cookies and picked them up yesterday.

They are so cute and so good!






Sunday we had Christmas with my parents.

Last year my mom made us all stockings and they turned out so cute.

This year she hung them on her mantle using a curtain rod.

I think she saw this on Pinterest.











Saturday night I was wrapping presents to take to my parents and Ace was helping me. 

He loved getting into this box. 







The other night I got into the Christmas spirit and painted my nails red.

I never paint my finger nails but I am really liking them. 

Please ignore the ugly hand...ha!






Our friend KK made Austin, Aydrie, and Ace these little treat bags.

I loved them.

Can you tell what it is??






I was going to do a post with my Christmas decor but I ran out of time.

Here is a picture of our tree this year.

It's sad to think I will have to take down all my decor real soon.






And just because I think they are cute in their Christmas shirts...here is a pic of these two.





If you are still reading this...Thanks! That was a lot of randoms!


Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you and your family are all ready for Christmas, hopefully you can sit back and relax now. Merry Christmas to you and your family!♥

Dianna said...

Your tree is gorgeous and so are the stockings your mom made. She is very talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...