Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day Part 1

Wow…I can’t believe how fast Christmas has come and gone.

I can remember when I was a kid it seemed like it took forever to get here and then my two weeks off at Christmas felt like two months.

To be a kid again…that would be great!


We had a great Christmas this year and I am sad that it is over.

Christmas Day we got up bright and early and Santa had made a visit. 



I had to wake Ace up Christmas morning and if you know Ace he doesn’t always wake up in the best moods but on Christmas Day he was all smiles.

It was the sweetest thing ever.


The kids must have been really good this year because they got lots of goodies.

Austin said this was the best Christmas ever!

They all had fun going through their Santa stuff.













We then had our Christmas and they opened gifts from me and Adam.













Austin's favorite gift this year was his Kindle Fire.

He was so excited when he opened it.


This was just the start to our busy day.

I will post part two soon. 

I think this is enough pictures for one post.

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...