Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weekend

This past weekend we got to hand out with Miss Lillie. 

My mom watched her Saturday night so we went and visited with them.

Isn't she just the cutest little baby girl...we think so.



She is just a growing...she can crawl and is starting to sit all by herself....sweet girl.




Austin, Aydrie, and Ace enjoyed playing with their cousin.

I think Austin misses Ace being this little....when we could just hold him and sit/lay him in one place and he stayed. Ha!  




Aydrie girl is happy she is not the only girl any more.

I think she likes Lillie better than Ace. Ha!




I am hoping these two grow up to be good friends and watch out for each other.

I think they are off to a good start.

Look how sweet these two are!








Sunday, it was our Dad's birthday and we enjoyed cooking out and spending the day with him.








We all had a great weekend!






Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...