Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 2011

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

We sure did....we had a great one with the family and lots of yummy food.


We had a very busy day followed by a busy weekend.

I haven’t had time to sit down and go through all of my pictures until now.

Thursday morning we got up bright and early.

I had to cook for two Thanksgivings so I was busy cooking all morning.

We always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade in the morning or at least have it on while we are cooking and getting dressed.

We went to Adam’s parents for lunch.

We enjoyed a good lunch and played a few games and visited for a while.






Ace loved Uno Attack...he thought it was the funniest thing when cards came flying out.  It was to funny!








We then went straight to my parents and spent the rest of the day with them.

It was Lillie's 1st Thanksgiving!







Heather started a new tradition with the kids and got them some Christmas pj's.

They were all really excited to see her walk in with a gift.

I thought that was a neat idea.

I love Christmas pj's!







I love the Holidays and look forward to Christmas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...