Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Randoms

I know it's only Wednesday but we have a busy weekend so I thought I would do my randoms from the week early.

I have been wanting to put up my tree for the past two weeks but haven't got to it.   Last night I took all of my fall decor down.  So, I am hoping to get all my Christmas stuff up next week.

And the good thing is I actually have gifts that I will be able to put under it. I am ahead of myself this year. Ha!

We are thinking about buying a new tree this year.  We have had the same tree for 10 years. It is one that you have to put each branch on and it is kind of a pain to put up.  But I love it because it is so big and full.

But it would be really nice to have a pre-lit one.




Heather is way ahead of me.  She has all her Christmas decor up!




For Thanksgiving I am in charge of the sweet potatoes and green bean casserole. Those are two things I can make well.

So, I make them for each of our Thanksgivings we go to.

I also usually make some kind of dessert.

 




While we were at Target last Saturday I picked up this.  So, I now have a Missoni for Target piece.  It was on sale and I couldn't pass it up.

 It looks very fallish. 






Look what I found at Target for little Miss.  Isn't this the cutest??

I wish they had it in my size!





So, all I have been seeing lately on the internet are the infinity scarves.  While we were at Ross a couple of weeks ago I found two and they were $6.

I love them and wear them a lot.





Last night we went over to Adam's parent to celebrate his Dads birthday.

His dad is 63 years young. 


We had dinner over there and some yummy cake!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mommyblogger said...

Shew, I haven't purchased the first gift yet. I've got to start getting into the Christmas spirit. My tree will go up tomorrow evening so maybe that will help!!

Love the fur vest you found for your daughter! My daughter is wanting one too. I told her we would probably find one on Black Friday. Oh, your infinity scarves are really great too. I'm loving scarves this year. They have really became a go to accessory for me.

Hope you & your enjoy the holiday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...