Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekend

Last Friday was the 7th game of the World Series.

We went to my mom and dad’s to cheer on the Rangers.

The sad thing is they lost but we still love them!

I can’t wait till next season, I am sure we will be attending a game or two.






Saturday morning my sister called me and wanted to go shopping.

We decided to make a day out of it and went by our aunts and visited with her for a bit and then all went to the mall.

Our first stop at the mall was the Cheesecake Factory.

I love that place!!

After we ate we shopped for a bit, we didn’t really get a lot of shopping done.  We were supposed to be starting our Christmas shopping.

We finally made it home around 9:30 or so.







The funny thing is that we went shopping at the exact same time last year.

We blogged about it here



Sunday, it was time to get serious about Austin’s science project.  We still had these painted balls sitting on the kitchen table come Sunday morning.

Luckily, my dad had stuff at his house that we could use and we went to his house and we all worked on his project.

We knew what we wanted to do but just really wasn’t sure how or what we were going to use.

My dad had all the stuff we needed already which was great and we put this thing together in no time.


  
Thanks Dad for helping!

We are still waiting to hear what kind of grade he will get.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mommyblogger said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. That Science Fair project is really cool. I'm sure he will get a great grade!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...