Friday, November 18, 2011

Randoms


Happy Friday!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!  

We have our first Thanksgiving on Sunday and I am so ready for all the yummy food and to spend the day with family!



A couple of weeks ago I ordered the Old Navy puff jackets for my kiddies.

There were mixed reviews online but they were on sale for $20 so I thought I would see how they worked for us.

Well, we got them in last week and I love them!

All three jackets fit them perfectly and they are big warm jackets.vI did good! 

Now if it would only get cold so we could wear our new jackets. Ha!





Saturday, my dad came over and measured for my faux mantle.

I can’t wait to see what it looks like.

He is so good a building stuff and can build anything!

This is what he came up with. Not sure how to read all his measurements but I know it is going to turn out perfect.







Last Saturday while we were at my mom and dads. 

We all enjoyed some ice cream and these two were lovin it.




We added some sprinkles because sprinkles make ice cream even better!







Sunday,  we celebrated our Dad's birthday with lots of yummy food and sweets including these yummy chocolate covered strawberries...my favorite!







Tuesday, Austin and I met my mom and Heather for dinner and we all ate way to much and enjoyed this yummy treat.



I really didn't mean to make my random post all about food....ha!

Hope you have a great weekend! 

life rearranged
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...