Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Randoms

Yay...it's FRIDAY!!!

This week was a short week form me.

I am off work today and I am so glad....even though I will be sitting at a couple of doctor appointments with Miss Aydrie.  

Oh, well at least I am not at work and will be with this sweet girl all day!








Last Saturday I text Heather to see if she was ready to leave for the mall and she sent me this picture back.

She was trying to find something to wear. Ha!

From the looks of it she has tons of clothes...not sure why she couldn't find anything.






While we were shopping last Saturday we stopped and got some cookies and we got a pumkin spice cookie.

It was so good....we were wishing we had got two! 

Our shopping trips are never complete without a stop here.





Ace is really into books these days.

He always wants us to read to him.

The only problem is he likes turning the pages so we have to be fast readers.

Austin is really good at taking time to read with him.





A couple of weeks ago when I made the Halloween cupcakes Ace got to taste the cake batter.

When I was done I let him have a little taste and he love it!

He didn't want to give it up.



Hope you all have a great weekend!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...