Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIWW

Happy Wednesday!

Have any of you watched the new show Pan Am??

Well, last night I sat and did laundry and watched the two episodes that were on my DVR.  I try so hard not to start new shows because I barely have time keep up with the ones I am watching now.

I am the queen of reality TV and that is really all I watch. Ha!

But I saw previews of it and it caught me eye...not sure how long it will last?



Well, it's just me this week. Not really liking any of my outfits this week.

I am loving my new leopard flats and wear them a lot! I feel like I can wear them with just about everything.

I have a feeling I will be wearing my skinny jeans and leopard flats alot this fall/winter.



Tuesday 9/27

Cardi - Target
Shirt - Target
Skirt - Old Navy
Sandals - Bealls



Wednesday 9/28

Jacket - Target
Tank - Target
Skirt - Old Navy
Shoes - Target



Friday 9/30

Cardi - Target
Tank - Target
Jeans - JCPenney
Shoes - Target



Thanks for stopping by this week and don't forget to check out the other girls!


pleated poppy

Momma Go Round




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...