Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weekend Fun

Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Saturday, we went to the fall festival downtown.

It felt like summer! 

It was hot so we got a yummy corn dog and some yummy lemonade for a snack and walked around for a second.

By the time we got back to the car everyone was tired and HOT!


After that we ate a quick lunch and then headed to Target to pick up Aydrie girl some pants.

A cold frot came through this week and we had to pull out pants...which is nice.

We were back up by 6:00 to get ready for the Rangers game.

What a great game!





Sunday, we went out to my mom and dads and spent the day out there.

I got two of my projects marked off my long list.

I spent the day painting and will share what I did next week.

While I painted Austin, Aydrie, and Ace had fun spending the day outside.

I also got to spend the day with Miss Lillie...she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!






Hope you had a good weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mommyblogger said...

What a fun weekend- I love fairs!!!
Great photos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...