Monday, October 31, 2011

Show and Tell Monday - Halloween Cupcakes

Happy Monday!

I made some Halloween cupcakes last week and just had to share.

They turned out so cute!

Nothing really special about them...I just picked up a box of Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix and the Funfetti Halloween Icing.

I made my cupcakes and iced them.



Added the sprinkles and a spider ring. 


Then I used the cupcake in a cup trick that I pinned on Pinterest

I just put my decorated cupcake in the cup, put it in a little clear bag, and tied it up with some raffia.  Super easy!

And they turned out so cute!


I will definitely be making these cupcakes in a cup again!



Linking here and here.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mommyblogger said...

Cute cupcakes- I'm hoping to make some Halloween cookies tonight :)

Happy Halloween!!!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

I pinned the cupcake in a cup too! I must remember to make them sometime.. So easy to do yet SO cute! Love your cupcakes btw! :)

Kelly Biedny said...

These are adorable and simple cupcakes like these are perfect for making with the kiddies!

We'd love it if you stop by and share it our our Linky Party: Family Recipes and Crafts Linky Party

Hope you stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...