Friday, October 21, 2011

Randoms

Happy Friday!

It is finally feeling like fall around here and I am hoping it stays like this. We had to pull out our pants and light jackets this week.

I also saw my first Christmas commercial!  Crazy...but I know it is coming and it will be here before we know it.

We are hoping to start our Christmas shopping the first weekend in November.  I am going to try my hardest and start early and get done early. I do not want to have a repeat of last year...I waited till the very last minute.



Last Saturday while we were at Target I picked up these rain boots for Aydrie. I have been looking for these and they finally had her size.  Aren't they cute!




While we were at my moms last Saturday someone was really insterested in the rocks.  We had to watch him extra close to make sure he wasn't trying to eat them.   I think Ace is going to like being outside like Aydrie girl.




Austin found this rock....can you tell what it is?? We think it looks like a heart. Kinda...maybe?





Sometimes Ace doesn't like to eat when it is time to eat but if I let him have the spoon he suddenly decides he wants to eat.  So, lets just say we usually get all messy when we eat.




Ace went to the doctor again yesterday. He was supposed to get his 12 month shots but wasn't able to. He ran fever yesterday and come to find out he got over the pneumonia but now has an ear infection in both years and a bad sinus infection. I am hoping his meds work fast.




Ace got a couple of pair of Halloween jammies for his birthday so we have been wearing them lots lately.  I tried to find these in Aydrie's size but didn't have any luck.

Heather got this cute little gift from her PTO one day this week.


Inside was a JUMBO marshmallow and a Chocolate covered pretzel stick. Too Cute!


The Rangers are playing in the World Series and we will all be cheering for them this weekend!

I can't believe the month of October is almost over!!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Photobucket


1 comment:

Wendy said...

The rain boots are so cute! I bet she'll look adorable in them! Cool rock! Love Ace's jammies! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...