Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Party People!!

As you all know our little monkey turned ONE on September 28th. 

We celebrated with family and friends this past Saturday.


We had lots of fun and I think the birthday boy had a great time.

We woke up bright and early Saturday morning and started preparing for the party.

I decided to have the party at 5:00 so I would have plenty of time to get stuff ready.

The funny thing is...is I was running around all day and we were still getting stuff ready minutes before the party started.



Ace is a very lucky little boy!

He celebrated his 1st birthday party with lots of family and friends.

I didn't get pics of everyone there because I was busy running around and chasing the birthday boy.




{Lillie loved these balloons!}



{Love this pic!}


{This is Emery, Ace's cousin, she is 2 months older than Ace.}


{This little boy loved all the attention he got.}



Thanks to all of those who came and celebrated with us!

I decided to break his birthday party into a couple of post just because I didn't want to overload this post with tons of pics.

I will post more about the party later this week.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...