Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Randoms

Yay....It's Friday!!!

This week seemed like it took forever!!

Last Friday Austin had another school dance and he had a great time.  I so wish he would stop growing up. It makes me sad.




We have been working on Austin science project that is due on Monday.  He has to make a 3d model of an atom.   It has not been easy trying to think of a way to make it!  We have a plan and hopefully it works out. 




Last Saturday this little girl wanted to wear her rain boots....okay maybe not but I know if she could talk she would so tell me she wanted to wear them!





I saw this cute hair-do on Pinterest and we had to try it.  It was very cute and look much cuter on Sunday when I put her bow on the other side. 



Aydrie and me finally got a pair of TOMS and I love them! Mine are so comfortable and I wear them all the time!  Now it is time for big brother to get a pair.




Some little boy had a fall and the table won.  Ace got his first black eye this week. He fell and hit the table...poor baby. Maybe next time he will leave that table alone.  This happened at the beginning of the week and as the week has gone on it has gotten more black and blue.






Wednesday we joined Heather and Jared at Don Jose's for Enchiladas.  We haven't been able to go in a couple of weeks so it was time and they were yummy.




Have a great weekend!

life rearranged

Photobucket

4 comments:

Denise said...

i love your tom shoes. i need me a pair {or 3}.

happy friday.

The Morris Family said...

Cute little girl with cute hair-do!!!

Im thinking I need to check the TOMS shoes out too!!!

Have a great weekend!!! and GO RANGERS!!! haha!!

Jonnique said...

I just got my 1st pair of TOMS the other week....can you say LOVE THEM! Cute pics. Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

My kids and I just got Toms too, and we LOVE them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...