Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Randoms

Yay....it's Friday!!

Our week didn't start out to good.  Monday I was off of work but spent most of the day at the doctors.

First up Ace had his 12 month check up.

We found out that our little monkey had walking pneumonia.

He had started coughing last Thursday and it got worse over the weekend but the funny thing is...he really didn't act like he felt bad until we found out he had it??

So, the poor baby is on meds and breathing treatments for 7 days. The good news is that we didn't get his 12 month shots. We got to push those back another week.




Aydrie also had an appointment for her flu shot.

Turns out she could do the flumist so she avoided a shot.





After the doctor appointment Austin and Aydrie had a dentist appointment.

Ace and Aydrie were very good while Austin went back and then it was Miss Aydrie's turn and she really didn't care for them picking and looking in her mouth but she didn't do too bad. 

I was so tired by the time I got home because it was just me, Adam had to work.  We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.







So, I stayed home with Ace on Tuesday because he was sick and then Wednesday day we got a call from the school that Aydrie had gotten sick at lunch and was running fever.  So, we had to go and get her from school and she went to the doctor on Thursday and she has a sinus infection.  

So, this poor little girl hasn't been feeling very well.






We have decided to have a garage sell real soon.

So, I have been cleaning out EVERYTHING.

Poor Ace was stuck in the middle of it one day but he really didn't seem to mind.

I have cleaned out so much and we have a lot of clothes and other things that we need to get rid of.  What ever we don't we will donate.






Last Sunday I stopped at Starbucks and got my first Pumpkin Spice and it was so good!!

I am thinking I will treat myself to another one this weekend.





Have a good weekend!


life rearranged

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

hi there! i'm popping over from life rearranged. you have some cute kiddos there...my boys have the same lion pj's, love them! hope they get to feeling better, sounds like quite the week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...