Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Erin Condren Life Planners Half Off

I just had to share this.

Have you seen the Erin Condren Life Planners???

I have looked at them but could never talk myself into spending $50 on a planner....but now I am the soon to be owner of one and got mine for $25!  I missed the half price sell on them early this year and wasn't going to miss it this time!


YOU can get them for half price here!!


Right now, One Kings Lane is offering a great deal!  You can go here and buy a $50 Erin Condren gift card for $25!!

Now isn't that great!

Then you can shop for a life planner,  cute address labels, or gift labelsAnd for all those teachers out there they even have lesson planners

I have already ordered my gift card and now I am trying to pick a picture for my life planner!  I have been waiting a long time for them to be half price again!

Now until Friday, October 14th, you can grab a $50 gift card for
$25!!!!!

Don't miss out on this deal!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...