Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What I Wore

Hey everyone...hope your weekend was great!

Mine went by way to fast...like they always seem to do.  I am crazy busy this week getting everything ready for the big party this weekend.

My baby is turning ONE tomorrow and we are celebrating his birthday on Saturday.  This momma may be a little sad about that. Ha!

Well, it is just me this week...here we go.


Funny story about this shirt.

I actually had this in the donate pile but pulled it out last week.

It's a tube top and with a little one a tube top is not the ideal shirt to wear these days but throw a cardi over it and it works out great!

I think I may be keeping this shirt.

Monday 9/19

Cardi - Target
Shirt - Forever21
Pants - Bealls
Sandals - Target



I pick up this skirt at Rue 21 on the clearance rack for $6.00 and it ended up being less than that because I had a coupon!

I may or may have not bought the same skirt in a different color. ;)

Tuesday 9/20

Carid - Target
Shirt - Target
Skirt - Rue 21
Sandals - Bealls



These next to outfits I am not to sure about.

This is me trying to transition from summer to fall.

They may not look very good but they sure were comfortable.

When it get cooler I thought maybe I can wear boots or flats instead of my sandals. Maybe?

Wednesday 9/21

Head to Toe - Old Navy

  

Thursday 9/22

Head to Toe - Ross


Thanks for stopping by this week.

Don't forget to check out all the other ladies.

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


Photobucket

8 comments:

Life as Leah said...

The last two looks are my favorites! You know how to rock a maxi : ) You look casual but so put-together and chic.

Jamie said...

I love the way you dress, and I know EXACTLY what you mean about tube tops and toddlers not mixing. lol!

Nicole said...

very cute! I wish I could pull off a maxi dress!

Linda Z said...

I would keep the stripes! :) You look great in maxis! :)

Jodi said...

You look great in maxi length and stripes! (Def keep the tube top :)

Jodi said...

(haha, just read the comment above mine after posting - I guess I could have just said "ditto"!)

ashley said...

VERY cute outfits! i just found your blog and i'm following along :)

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Love the transition outfits! Boots would be fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...