Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore Wendesday

Happy Wednesday!

A little late but here we go.

Heather....It's just me this week. 
I slacked off this week, not really sure what happened. I don't remember missing this many pictures. Oh well... enjoy!
 

Wednesday 9/14

Tee- Target
Tank- Forever 21
Shorts- New York and Company
Sandals- Ross

Tuesday 9/20
A Hodgepodge Day

Dress- My sister's
Jean Jacket- So old I don't remember
Sandals- Ross
Necklace- Boutique in Fredericksburg
Headband- My sister's


Close up of my necklace.

Thanks to Jared for spoiling me a bit this weekend!


If you missed last week you can see it here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking here this week.

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

Photobucket

1 comment:

No Model Lady said...

So cute!! I love the way that necklace falls on you (not in a pervy way)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...