Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wendesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.

We are once again linking up to The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.


Heather...

Wednesday 6-7

Tee-Target
Top- Ross
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Thursday 6-8

Ross Day

Friday 9-9

Shirt- Aeropostale
Jeans- Miss Me
Sandals- Ross

9-10 Saturday

Dress and Shoes- Rue 21

Monday 9-12

Blouse- Forever 21
Pants- Old Navy
Sandals- Ross

Tuesday 9-13

Tee- Target
Lace Vest- Ross
Skirt- New York and Company
Sandals- Ross




Courtney...Hey I am back this week but don't have a lot to share.  I did try to wear a belt this week and I am not sure if it looks good or not.  This look always looks so cute on others.

Maybe I should have wore a longer cardi with the belt??

Oh, well looking good or not...I sure did wear it!



Thursday 9/8

Cardi - Target
Shirt - Ross
Pants - Bealls
Sandals - Bealls




Saturday 9/10

Shirt - Factory Connection
Jeans - Charlotte Russe
Sandals - Target
Hat - Made by me



Wednesday 9/13

Cardi - Target
Dress - Ross




pleated poppy


Photobucket

6 comments:

Nicky said...

seriously... why can't we all live in the same area? I would love to swap and share closets!

Heather, I adore your maxi dress combo... and die over the Rue 21 outfit... like die. and then you topped of the week with a cheetah skirt.... hello.

Courtney... I am now looking up Factory Connection... love that lace shirt with your hat... adore. And you make we want to bust out my maxi and buy a gold skinny belt.

Have a great week!

Denissa said...

You both are ADORABLE!! And I WANT that lace top from Factory Connection! :)
Have a great week!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

such cute outfits both of you! can i come raid your closets!?
love the Rue 21 shoes and dress....i had no idea they carried such fab shoes...guess i'm going to have to make a stop there this week :)

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Linda Z said...

Chunky necklaces and florals and cardigans and ruffles... these are great! :) You two are beautiful! :)

Kristin said...

You both look so cute in all your outfits! Dropping by from the Pleated Poppy linky party.

Morgan said...

Oh my, you two are SO adorable! I love all of your outfits and I love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...